Santa keeps a farm in Southwestern Ontario where he grows all his crops for the year. Below is a list of items he produces and who uses them.
- Sugar Cane – Grown under the bright lights of a factory building. Santa uses the sugar for his cake and confections on Christmas Eve.
- Hay – Used to feed the horses that jingle and jangle around the North Pole city center.
- Sugar Beets. – Another source of sugar for Candy. The elves also go CRAZY for them.
- Watermelon – Grown for the Labour Day picnic in September. Used in various games during the party and to eat of course.
- Pumpkins – As Halloween nears the Elves dress as ghouls and ghosts and pumpkins are piled high in the streets. There is a giant Jack O’Lantern wall on main street on Halloween night to scare away the bad spirits.
- Cosmos flowers – Used as currency with the Fairies.
- Wheat – For flour for Molly’s cakes and confections.
- Peppermint – Molly uses it in candy, cakes, gum, bubbles and potpourri for the Christmas gifts. She also chews leaves of it as she walks.
- Grapes – To make the wine to celebrate New Year’s Eve. Santa grows both green and red grapes.
- Blueberries – For Christmas morning pancake breakfast of course.
Click on the link below the snowflakes to open the Word Search puzzle.