- Elves love peanut butter candy. They love it so much that they have a special day where they eat only desserts made with the confection.
- Elves spend a year when they are young traveling together around the world and meeting children. Often their time is spent helping out children’s charities in the various countries.
- Elves have a choosing day where they decide what kind of trade they are going to work on in Santa’s facilities. Providing gifts for children creates over a hundred different types of jobs.
- An elf’s grandmother chooses the child’s name when he/she is born.
- Elves have a polar dip on Christmas day after the gifts have been delivered. No one remembers when the tradition started but now the day is filled with fun and freezing water.
- Elf children receive gifts from the workshop on their naming day. Usually the gifts are made by their relatives.
- Elf children who wear glasses are said to have an inner insight into children’s dreams. It is said that the fairies blessed the elf child and gave him/her the ability to interpret children’s wants and desires.
- Elves love costumes. Each day of the week has a theme and many of the elves will dress for the occasion. Yesterday was pajama day and almost all of the elves came to work wearing thick, colorful pj’s over their work uniforms.