- Molly Claus was named after her great grandmother who was one of the first doctors in Canada.
- Molly’s favorite sweater embroidered animals sewn on the front of it. She got it as a gift from an elf girl who was sick in the hospital.
- Molly volunteers at the North Pole hospital where she hands out comic books and puzzles to sick children. She also visits with the children when their lonely.
- Molly has 200 recipes for candy that she created herself. Each year she creates a new recipe for the children’s stockings.
- Molly has been trying to learn to knit since she was a child. While she is an excellent sewer her knitting always turns out wonky.
- Molly has entered several marathons. She has never come in first but she always finishes.
- Molly is a god-mother to 35 elf children.
- Molly loves potato chips. Her favorite kind is dill pickle.
- Molly has many friends from when she went to school. Each year her friends get together to visit in a different place around the world. This year they visited France.
One dog's Chronicles of a year in Santa Claus's life