- Zooming through the crunchy piles of leaves and scattering the piles.
- Thanksgiving. Jessie loves turkey and pumpkin pie!
- Hay rides with Santa. Santa tells the children elves stories as they wind their way through the fields.
- The first crunchy snow of fall. Jessie likes to hear her footprints in the snow and throws the snow up in the air so that she can catch it.
- Shopping with Mrs. Claus for a Christmas present for Santa. There is always gossiping, fun and treats on their trip to the store and Jessie gets to see her friends.
- Christmas Caroling with her friends. Jessie loves to howl in unison with her friends.
- Chasing the children around the hockey rink. Jessie can never catch the ball but she has fun playing anyway.
- Helping Santa put up the colored lights on the Christmas tree. Last year it took Santa 3 hours to untangle the lights from last year and he ended up getting new lights from his manufacturing facility.
- Basking in front of a warm fire on a cold, blustery day.