The elves are on holiday for the month of January. With hefty bonuses in their wallets for a job well done last year the elves are out in the world exploring. Here are the top 10 activities planned for this year.
- A birthday bash for Jessie. The elves have planned sled races, gourmet dog food, a doggie fashion show and a special present for Jessie herself. Stay tuned this month for her birthday party.
- A trip to see the pyramids of Egypt. The elves are fascinated by the intricate carving and metal work the ancient Egyptians were able to create with minimal tools. The rumor is that Timmy plans to climb to the top of the Great Pyramid.
- Skinny dipping in Hudson’s Bay. It’s all for a good cause. The animal shelter is raising funds from the event.
- Disney Land – The only place in the world where some moving objects are smaller then themselves.
- The Sahara Desert. The elves want to go somewhere warm for a week. It gets tiresome being in sub zero conditions for most of the year.
- On a train ride across Canada. Wining and dining in the food carts the elves plan to have one big party and see the country from the warmth of the train.
- The Supreme Toy Show. The elves go each year to try to get ideas for next years toys in Santa’s sack.
- The greatest Rock show on earth. Live music and dancing. Something all elves enjoy.
- The airport. To ride around in the baggage carousels. Elves find it enjoyable to ride around and around until their dizzy. Then they try to pin the tail on the polar bear.