The rush of Christmas is over and the cold and nasty weather has settled in over the Claus house. Santa finds himself stuck indoors unable to make it to his manufacturing facilities many days during January. Sometimes he finds himself getting blue.
Molly Claus made a list of activities that always cheers Santa up and has Santa working on one activity each day. Her list is below.
- Play ball and groom Jessie.
- Go for a short walk when the weather is safe enough to do so.
- Hide in his office and read a good book.
- Skype his family and have a long chat with them.
- Sit by the fire with cocoa and marshmallows
- Carve wood into fine figurines.
- Cook up exotic meals for Jessie, Molly and himself to enjoy.
- Practice yoga and meditation.
- Tend his orchid garden which is always a bit neglected after the festivities of Christmas.
- Go to a movie with Molly down south.
- Fly to the beach and basking in the sun and sand.
- Sit in his favorite easy chair doing a crossword puzzle.
- Read comic strips. Santa loves to laugh.
- Draw new toys for his elves to construct.