Since the elves are too busy to celebrate Christmas Day Santa and Molly host a Christmas party in July. Jessie loves the party. Below are a list of her favorite things about the celebration.
- Decorated plastic palm trees. They are lit up around Claus square.
- Sun shaped sugar cookies with yellow and orange sprinkles.
- Peach cider by the ocean.
- Secret Santa gifts for all of the young elves. Jessie likes to watch the smiles and laughter as the gifts are opened.
- A bonfire on the tundra. The elves roast marshmallows and make Smores.
- The skidoo parade down Main Street. The skidoos are all decorated and the elves wear costumes as they show their machines.
- Sunny cards. Similar to Christmas cards they send the receiver good wishes. It is traditional to have a sun on the front of the card with other designs added.
- Agility races for the dog sled teams. Jessie likes to run with Angel’s team. She’s never won a prize yet but she keeps trying.
- A new doggie bed. Molly replaces Jessie’s bed every year on the holiday.
- Hamburgers on the barbecue. Santa cooks them just right.
- The Christmas music contest. Jessie especially likes to listen to the choirs.