Santa loves spending the long weekend with his family. Santa, Jessie and Molly take some time off to enjoy each other’s company. This is a list of Santa’s favourite things to do on his holiday.
- Santa loves fishing with Molly and Jessie. They have a competition to see who can catch and release the biggest fish. The winner gets to choose what they will eat for dinner.
- Singing songs around the campfire on a clear starry evening.
- Planting the vegetable garden with Santa’s favourite vegetables. He loves carrots, spinach and tomatoes.
- Going down south and canoeing on the great lakes.
- Barbecuing steaks on the grill. This is one of Jessie’s favourite activities.
- Going for a walk on a trail.
- Golfing with friends. Santa doesn’t golf very well but he loves driving Jessie around on the little cart.
- Visiting amusement parks. Santa loves roller coasters. He says they remind him of rides on the sleigh.
- Napping during the middle of the day. When the Christmas season is near Santa is too busy to rest during the afternoon so he enjoys taking a nap when he can.
- Having family reunions with Molly’s family. Molly, Jessie and Santa visit Molly’s family every May and love the talent show their relatives put on.