It’s near the end of July and Jessie is getting excited. Santa and Molly throw a great big Christmas party for the elves in July. Jessie’s top 10 fun things to do at the Christmas party are here:
- Jumping in the wading pool with Santa.
- Licking a Popsicle under the picnic table.
- Watching the sack races. Jessie likes to root for Santa and Molly. They haven’t won a race yet but the air is filled with Santa’s ho ho ho’s all through the game.
- A great big bonfire with friends and s’mores. Jessie isn’t allowed the chocolate but she likes the gram crackers and marshmallows.
- Listening to Santa reading a story about the stars by the bonfire. Jessie likes to watch the elf children sleepily trying to keep their eyes open.
- Hot dogs and hamburgers at the community barbecue.
- Presents from Santa and Molly. Jessie gets a new bed, a chew toy and some clothing from Molly.
- Watching the elf parade under the stars. The floats are light up with bright Christmas lights and full of wacky colours.
- Watching the present wrapping, cookie baking, gingerbread making and sled contests.
- Falling asleep in her sleeping bag under the stars full of great memories for the day.