- Santa is allergic to cheese.
- Santa has manufacturing facilities in countries all over the world. He tries to visit them at least 4 times a year to ensure the quality of toys remains high.
- Santa used to stutter as a child. His mother sat with him for many hours as he read lines from Shakespeare to work on improving his speech.
- Santa has size 13 boots that he has specially made by a shoe maker in Finland.
- Santa worked for the circus when he was young. He worked as a clown. He liked the job because he brought great joy to children.
- Santa has a medal for spinning a hula hoop for the longest during a contest in Germany.
- Santa likes to work on crossword puzzles. He says that they improve his brain.
- Santa had a pony named Clarice when he was a child. He used to ride Clarice through the open fields on his parents farm. On his trips he imagined they were flying through the air.
- Santa created a snow glove with deer in it for Santa and Molly’s first anniversary. Molly adores the trinket and keeps it on display in her dining room.
- Santa learned to make small toys from his uncle Arthur. Arthur was a carpenter and enjoyed showing Santa how to build trains and planes from wood in his spare time.
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp peppermint extract
2 cups milk
2 cups almond milk
Add milk, peppermint extract and almond milk to a pan. Heat until simmering. Stir in cocoa powder and sugar. Blend until smooth. Serve warm.