A new elf family moved in across the street to Molly and Santa. Jessie loves the kids in the family and wants to spend more time playing with them. Unfortunately, the family has a cat named Butch. The cat has been less then welcoming and Jessie has decided she is going to do everything she can to make friends. She thought hard and came up with a list of 10 things she could do to help her make friends.
- Lick the back of the cat’s neck every time you see it. Everyone loves kisses.
- Make friends with the cat’s owner. Everyone loves to share their friends.
- Play fetch with the cat’s ball. Everyone likes to play.
- Play hide and seek with the cat’s catnip. Everyone loves a game.
- Sit in the cat’s chair by the sun lit window. Everyone likes to share their comfy couch.
- Show the cat’s owner the mouse that the cat dropped on the kitchen floor. Everyone’s proud of a kitty who brings presents.
- Make the cat chase his kitty toy. Everyone loves exercise.
- Play in the cat’s kitty litter. Everyone likes to make sandcastles.
- Jump up on the owner’s lap when they’re cuddling. Everyone likes to make friends.
- Dump the cat’s water over its back. Everyone loves a good bath.
Continue reading Jessie’s 10 ways to make friends with a cat
Santa loves spending the long weekend with his family. Santa, Jessie and Molly take some time off to enjoy each other’s company. This is a list of Santa’s favourite things to do on his holiday.
- Santa loves fishing with Molly and Jessie. They have a competition to see who can catch and release the biggest fish. The winner gets to choose what they will eat for dinner.
- Singing songs around the campfire on a clear starry evening.
- Planting the vegetable garden with Santa’s favourite vegetables. He loves carrots, spinach and tomatoes.
- Going down south and canoeing on the great lakes.
- Barbecuing steaks on the grill. This is one of Jessie’s favourite activities.
- Going for a walk on a trail.
- Golfing with friends. Santa doesn’t golf very well but he loves driving Jessie around on the little cart.
- Visiting amusement parks. Santa loves roller coasters. He says they remind him of rides on the sleigh.
- Napping during the middle of the day. When the Christmas season is near Santa is too busy to rest during the afternoon so he enjoys taking a nap when he can.
- Having family reunions with Molly’s family. Molly, Jessie and Santa visit Molly’s family every May and love the talent show their relatives put on.
Molly, Santa and Jessie have been invited to a picnic at Molly’s sisters down south. Molly shuffled through her recipes to look for something perfect to bring to the celebration. After hours of looking she decided to bring her mother’s recipe for Hazelnut Raspberry Brownies. She loves how the tart raspberries combine with the rich chocolate.
At the party everyone loved Molly’s dessert and requested the recipe. She has typed it out below for all her friends to enjoy.
1/4 cup hazelnut coffee
7 tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup melted butter
2 cups stevia
1 tsp vanilla
t tsp salt
1 cup flour
1 cup raspberries
1 cup chocolate chips
Incorporate all ingredients into a large bowl and mix until smooth. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit in a glass pan for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool and ice. Store in refrigerator.
1/2 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
1/8 cup hazelnut coffee
1 2/4 cups icing sugar
1 tbsp oil
1/4 tsp salt