On Halloween night the elves throw a movie party and invite the residents of the north pole to come. They usually drink fizzy drinks, play music and watch scary films.
The elves love to eat and they always have a wide array of food at their party. One of their most popular treats is homemade caramel corn made with love from the elder Elves kitchens. It’s sweet and crunchy and everyone loves it especially Jessie who places her paw on Santa’s knee to get him to give her some.
The elves famous recipe is listed below.
Heat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Continue reading Made with Elf Love – Caramel Corn
Father’s Day at the North Pole is a fun day for Jessie. The elves a plan a big party for Santa since they consider him to be their honorary father. Jessie loves the games, food and dancing that the elves plan. But most of all Jessie loves the stories the elves tell about Santa. This year she learned 8 new things about Santa from the stories.
- Santa loves the water but cannot swim. He almost drowned near China one year when the sleigh made landing in a lagoon.
- Santa taught the Elves to limbo one hot summer day. Santa called a halt to production and planned an impromptu party where everyone drank fizzy drinks and played in the sun.
- Molly’s pet name for Santa is Skittles. No one knows where the name came from but she’s been calling him that for years.
- Santa once had a donkey called Wilfred. He used to spend a lot of time trying to get Wilfred to follow him but the donkey was stubborn and refused to move.
- Santa goes to one mall each year and meets the children. He says it keeps him up to date with the children’s wants and needs.
- Santa once sent the wrong emoji to Jack Frost. He offended his old friend and Jack wouldn’t speak to Santa for a month.
- Santa never drinks coffee. He once drank a whole pot and was up all night. In the morning he snoozed through an important manufacturing meeting and order 10,000 too many tricycles.
In order to see birds it is necessary to become a part of the silence.