Jessie loves cookies and Molly makes her own very special treat when Jessie has been especially good. Molly makes a batch of Cranberry Sunflower cooks for her family but leaves the cranberries out for Jessie.
For a change she tries dried blueberries instead of cranberries.
Make sure mom and dad help you with the oven. You don’t want to burn yourself.
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp sat
3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup vegan margarine
1 cup sugar
2 eggs or 2 flax eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup dried cranberries
Continue reading Cranberry Sunflower Cookies
Jessie loves the fall. She likes jumping in the crispy leaves and taking long walks with Santa and Molly.
Molly and Jessie made a list of all the things they want to do this fall. Here is the top ten list.
- Go apple picking with Santa and bob for apples.
- Go on a hay ride.
- Visit a corn maze. Jessie can always find rabbits to make friends with in the corn.
- Watch the elves dance by a bonfire.
- Help molly carve Jack-O-Lanterns for Halloween.
- Go for a frosty morning run with Santa.
- Watch the monarchs as they fly about getting ready to leave for the south.
- Take selfies with Molly and Santa in the sunflower fields.
- Go to the country fair and eat sausages.
- Greeting the trick or treaters on Halloween.
On Halloween night the elves throw a movie party and invite the residents of the north pole to come. They usually drink fizzy drinks, play music and watch scary films.
The elves love to eat and they always have a wide array of food at their party. One of their most popular treats is homemade caramel corn made with love from the elder Elves kitchens. It’s sweet and crunchy and everyone loves it especially Jessie who places her paw on Santa’s knee to get him to give her some.
The elves famous recipe is listed below.
Heat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Continue reading Made with Elf Love – Caramel Corn
Father’s Day at the North Pole is a fun day for Jessie. The elves a plan a big party for Santa since they consider him to be their honorary father. Jessie loves the games, food and dancing that the elves plan. But most of all Jessie loves the stories the elves tell about Santa. This year she learned 8 new things about Santa from the stories.
- Santa loves the water but cannot swim. He almost drowned near China one year when the sleigh made landing in a lagoon.
- Santa taught the Elves to limbo one hot summer day. Santa called a halt to production and planned an impromptu party where everyone drank fizzy drinks and played in the sun.
- Molly’s pet name for Santa is Skittles. No one knows where the name came from but she’s been calling him that for years.
- Santa once had a donkey called Wilfred. He used to spend a lot of time trying to get Wilfred to follow him but the donkey was stubborn and refused to move.
- Santa goes to one mall each year and meets the children. He says it keeps him up to date with the children’s wants and needs.
- Santa once sent the wrong emoji to Jack Frost. He offended his old friend and Jack wouldn’t speak to Santa for a month.
- Santa never drinks coffee. He once drank a whole pot and was up all night. In the morning he snoozed through an important manufacturing meeting and order 10,000 too many tricycles.