Jessie loves when the spring comes because she gets to go out in the rain and play. Here are some of her favorite rainy day activities.
- Dancing in the rain.
- Jumping and splashing in puddles.
- Watching the worms and robins dash between puddles.
- Running at full speed to get her coat wet.
- Cuddling under Santa’s umbrella.
- Watching the river rise and flow over it’s banks. (At a safe distance of course.)
- Listening to squeaky rubber boots.
- Watching as rainbows come out as the rain subsides.
- Smelling the scent of fresh rain on grass.
- Looking at the glistening raindrops on flowers.