Jessie loves the fall. She likes jumping in the crispy leaves and taking long walks with Santa and Molly.
Molly and Jessie made a list of all the things they want to do this fall. Here is the top ten list.
- Go apple picking with Santa and bob for apples.
- Go on a hay ride.
- Visit a corn maze. Jessie can always find rabbits to make friends with in the corn.
- Watch the elves dance by a bonfire.
- Help molly carve Jack-O-Lanterns for Halloween.
- Go for a frosty morning run with Santa.
- Watch the monarchs as they fly about getting ready to leave for the south.
- Take selfies with Molly and Santa in the sunflower fields.
- Go to the country fair and eat sausages.
- Greeting the trick or treaters on Halloween.
Santa loves spending the long weekend with his family. Santa, Jessie and Molly take some time off to enjoy each other’s company. This is a list of Santa’s favourite things to do on his holiday.
- Santa loves fishing with Molly and Jessie. They have a competition to see who can catch and release the biggest fish. The winner gets to choose what they will eat for dinner.
- Singing songs around the campfire on a clear starry evening.
- Planting the vegetable garden with Santa’s favourite vegetables. He loves carrots, spinach and tomatoes.
- Going down south and canoeing on the great lakes.
- Barbecuing steaks on the grill. This is one of Jessie’s favourite activities.
- Going for a walk on a trail.
- Golfing with friends. Santa doesn’t golf very well but he loves driving Jessie around on the little cart.
- Visiting amusement parks. Santa loves roller coasters. He says they remind him of rides on the sleigh.
- Napping during the middle of the day. When the Christmas season is near Santa is too busy to rest during the afternoon so he enjoys taking a nap when he can.
- Having family reunions with Molly’s family. Molly, Jessie and Santa visit Molly’s family every May and love the talent show their relatives put on.