Santa loves spending the long weekend with his family. Santa, Jessie and Molly take some time off to enjoy each other’s company. This is a list of Santa’s favourite things to do on his holiday.
- Santa loves fishing with Molly and Jessie. They have a competition to see who can catch and release the biggest fish. The winner gets to choose what they will eat for dinner.
- Singing songs around the campfire on a clear starry evening.
- Planting the vegetable garden with Santa’s favourite vegetables. He loves carrots, spinach and tomatoes.
- Going down south and canoeing on the great lakes.
- Barbecuing steaks on the grill. This is one of Jessie’s favourite activities.
- Going for a walk on a trail.
- Golfing with friends. Santa doesn’t golf very well but he loves driving Jessie around on the little cart.
- Visiting amusement parks. Santa loves roller coasters. He says they remind him of rides on the sleigh.
- Napping during the middle of the day. When the Christmas season is near Santa is too busy to rest during the afternoon so he enjoys taking a nap when he can.
- Having family reunions with Molly’s family. Molly, Jessie and Santa visit Molly’s family every May and love the talent show their relatives put on.
WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
Sunday mornings in January are always lazy times at the North Pole. The elves get Sundays off and Santa tries to stay away from his lists.
Molly loves having Santa home and tries to make a special breakfast for the family. Each week she makes something different. Sometimes she makes Santa’s favorite Waffles and sometimes when hen Jessie has gotten better from being sick, or when she’s been a particularly good girl, Molly makes Jessie’s favorite breakfast Blueberry French toast.
Jessie loves the food so much she wants to share the recipe with all her friends.
1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
1 1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup sugar
bread of your choice
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
Continue reading Jessie’s Special Treat – Blueberry French Toast