- Caroling with the elves. Molly always serves sugar cookies when the elves come singing.
- Ice fishing off the sled with Santa. A few days after Christmas Santa and Jessie go out to the little hut to relax and look for fish. After a busy holiday season Jessie enjoys spending time with Santa and catching up on her sleep.
- Modeling the new coat Molly made her for Christmas. Jessie doesn’t really like coats but she likes making Molly happy.
- Helping to decorate the Claus Christmas tree. Molly taught Jessie to fetch the garland for the tree so each year Jessie helps to put the finishing touch on the Claus family tree.
- Sitting at Santa’s feet while he goes over the lists of naughty and nice children. Santa sits by a warm fire and reads the names. Sometimes he sends the naughty list to the fire so that all the children will get a gift.
- Warm milk by the fireplace with Molly and Santa.
- Traveling on the sleigh with Santa on Christmas Eve.
- Boxing day brunch with the elves. Someone always starts a food fight.