- Santa Claus’ middle name is Merlin. His father loved to read Arthurian tales and names Santa after the fabled magician.
- Santa has a sensitivity to oranges He breaks out in hives if he eats one.
- Santa has visited every continent in the world except Antarctica. He hopes to visit in the slow season.
- Santa had a pet raccoon name Jasper. The raccoon used to follow him around the North Pole in the summer. He was lots of fun but he liked to shred the wrapping paper and was constantly making a big mess.
- Santa and Jessie walk every day 2 miles. Sometimes, Santa will fly to a different country and then walk through a village or city. He says it gives him a better idea of what the people are like who live in the city.
- Santa is an amateur astronomer. He likes to watch comet showers at different times of the year.
- Santa and Molly Claus are celebrating their 100th wedding anniversary this Christmas. Santa is planning a huge celebration and inviting all of his friends to the North Pole.