- Hyacinths because they remind Jessie of the perfume that Mrs Claus wears.
- Fruit tree blossoms because the elves like to play catch with the fruit taken from the trees. Sometimes they let Jessie play and they have a game of baseball. Jessie gets to be an outfielder.
- Primroses because Jessie likes to see bright colors in the snow.
- Tulips because bees like to collect nectar from them. Jessie likes watching bees but she is careful to stay away so her nose doesn’t get stung.
- Snow Drops because she likes the sound of the name.
- Pansies because it’s a sign to Jessie that the warm weather is coming. Every year Mrs. Claus puts pots of pansies outside her kitchen window with the first gust of warm wind.
- Daffodils because Jessie likes bright things.
- Crocus because the plants name reminds her of frogs croaking in the spring. Jessie likes to listen to the peepers and watch the frogs jump and splash in the puddles.
Winter is long and cold at the North Pole and Molly Claus has been dreaming of spring flowers. Lately, she has sat in front of the fire beside Santa and Jessie browsing gardening catalogues. Her favorite spring flowers are in this word search.